Thursday, February 3, 2011

It's a ...... GIRL!!!!

We are so excited to be adding a little girl to our family. Both the Gunn and Ginos families have an excess of boys. I have already run out and bought her first dress and I am now thinking everything pink- from shoes, to bows, to her nursery.

The ultrasound went great and the doctor said everything looked healthy and perfect!

She was moving all around and kept waving her hands- it was so cute
My mother was convinced we were having a girl before I even told her we were pregnant- much to her delight- she was right!
My favorite picture- her two little feet and her little toes





5 comments:

the conleys said...

congratulations! so exciting!!!

Matt and Autumn Stone said...

Yay!! Congrats!! Now I want to see some belly shots!!

Melanie said...

amazing, amazing. I always get misty-eyed when I see an ultrasound picture. It's just so incredible. I remember the girl name you told me you liked when we went to the city that one time :)

allison said...

Congratulations! I wasn't at church on Sunday and it just hit me to check your blog to see what you were having... hope you don't mind. I am so excited for you.
-allison spjut

Tanya Leigh said...

Congratulations!! I love those teensie toes pictures. We are so thrilled for you both! -- I gotta tell the kids!