Tuesday, January 19, 2010

On the Wings of Love?....

The Bachelor:

Ok, I admit- it's my guilty pleasure. Yes, I know the scenes are staged and its obvious the lines are scripted but I still seem to watch it every week. I actually prefer the Bachelorette because, lets be honest, watching 25 women fight over a guy who can't keep his shirt on can be painful. This time is no exception. I watch painfully as these women succomb to every bad stereotype there is about women- catty, irrational, emotional, gossiping, jealous, desperate...and the list goes on. These women give the rest of us a bad name.

By the way- has anyone noticed that Jake seems to have a certain type?... meaning women with big, fake boobs that are either models or dont seem to have a real job? Just wanted to point that out.

And- this whole "on the wings of love" thing makes me gag. He is a pilot- we get it


Im done ranting now.

1 comment:

Tiffanie White said...

I am VERY guilty too! And I think this season is completely out of whack... I did not think it was going to be THIS drama filled, but then again Jake (even though he is good looking and charming) created quite a bit of drama last season! I DO prefer The Bachelorette as well because it all seems a little more real and there is less drama! BUT, either way this show keeps me watching and I get stuck! I did think higher of Jake before this season started thinking he'd be a good pick but he really does like being on the camera and having 24 fake breasts right up in his face, that is for sure!

Happy watching, there is not much to feel guilty about after all, it is just a show :)