Sunday, October 18, 2009

I'm feeling like Martha...

Lately I have been on a big craft, cooking, homemaking kick. I dont really know why but I constantly want to use my creative energy to try new recipes and decorate my little apartment-I think I have been channeling Martha. It was fate when my friend Afton told me she and some friends had an extra ticket to the Martha Stewart show. We had a really good time at the taping. Martha and her pals taught us a new porkloin recipe, how to make fun homemade Halloweeen costumes, and how to appreciate creepy, crawling pets and insects.
We got to sit in the front row! She was pretty close to us.
I have not seen Afton in a long time and it was fun to finally meet up in the city.We will totally be on TV October 28th!Martha's set was really nice. It has a kitchen, craft area, and garden.These are a few of my latest craft creations- thanks to Jen FeldmanI cant wait for Christmas to come and to hang this up! I also made homemade apple cider the other day-it made the house smell so good- I also still have a ton of apples left from the orchard and I have already made like 3 huge pies. My next apple recipe is going to be apple sauce and making some potpourri!

No comments: