Friday, September 4, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I have been able to spend some time at home with my parents these past few weeks and its been so relaxing! Jimmy is about to take Step 2 of his medical boards and New York Medical College provides a 5 week review. The only thing is its a complete immersion type of review in Pittsburgh. They stay at a hotel and have class everyday from 8-4 and then study on their own every night for 5 weeks. Fun huh? Well, I didnt want to stay home alone in New York for all that time and I couldnt really go with him- so I came home! I will be subsituting once school starts in NY but that doesnt happen till after Labor Day. Luckily, I have been able to visit my sister and her new baby and get to be home for the blessing and to help her out with the kids. I workout, lay by the pool, and watch movies at night- not too bad huh? The only thing is- I miss Jimmy!

2 comments:

Tiffanie White said...

Hey girlie. Glad to see you're doing well... I have had you on my blog since the beginning so its nice to see you're gonna try to keep up with it now, it will be easier to keep in touch since we're all moving around! Maybe I'll have to come visit you in New York :)

afton, stephen & brooks said...

Glad you've come back to blog land....facebook me when you get back so we can hang out!