Sunday, May 30, 2010

A little of this and that....


With Jimmy's parents in town and Jimmy now done wi
th school- we were able to do some fun stuff. We saw 3 broadway shows- yes 3- God of Carnage, Memphis, and Wicked. I enjoyed all of them- they were so good. We did a little sightseeing around the NY area and we also took a trip to Philly and Boston. We had a really good time seeing the historic sights and going on the tours. We drank a lot of egg creams and ate a lot of black and white cookies (purely NY creations)! Aleta went home with specialty syrup to make the Egg Creams which you can only find in NY. I did not take many pictures- mainly because Jimmy HATES taking pictures but I did manage to squeeze a few in.

The Freedom Trail


The Boston Harbor

Enjoying the Harbor Cruise




Independence Hall

The Liberty Bell- which has several spelling errors including Philadelphia



4 comments:

Tiffanie White said...

you guys are adorable! love your purse too, I have a d&b one very similar that I'm using right now!! A dream of mine is to go to NYC one day... not a far fetched dream but I NEED to make it happen!! I have always been fascinated with that place :) When I finally go I'll have to get some tips from you :)

Matt and Autumn Stone said...

How fun! Last year at this time we were in NYC for our first time. we saw the broadway- LION KING. We LOVED it- left feeling uplifted and amazed!

Clement Family said...

Hey just wanted to check and see if I could add you to my blog. Congratulations on your hubby being done. Although I think they stay just as busy. It's the best feeling. I was so excited when Chad finished Law School. I saw the pic of your house. It is so cute. You will love being in a house. Hope things are going well for you.

Katie Miller said...

Congrats Jimmy on your graduation! We are so happy for you! Great vacation pictures, we can't wait to see you two again. It's been too long!