Saturday, August 23, 2008

A little about Kelli...


For those of you who are reading our page and wondering who I am, let me tell you a little about myself.
I was born and raised in North Phoenix and I attended Thunderbird High School. Upon graduating, my family moved to Mesa and I moved to Provo to attend BYU. I loved my years at the Y and I graduated with a degree in History and secondary education. I debated whether to stay in Utah or move back down to Mesa. I decided I wanted to be close to my family and was lucky enough to get a job teaching. I was hired at Higley High School and I currently teach World Studies and American Government. This is my third year at Higley and I have really enjoyed my students. Whenever anyone learns I am a high school teacher, they think I am crazy but it has to be one of the funnest most rewarding jobs. Besides, there are three main reasons I became a teacher...June, July and August! In my time off I love to travel, read, and be in the outdoors-camping, fishing, riding quads. This past summer however was the best yet..I was lucky enough to find Jimmy and I am so excited to spend forever with him.


My Ring-I love it!

No comments: